- GCentral is a non profit organization providing a platform for G code packages and collaboration resources.
- GCentral is for programmers who need to find, share, or co-develop G reusable code or software engineering tools.
- GCentral is independent and driven by community experts.
- To enable the LabVIEW community to make the best version of itself.
- To improve our community's capability by removing barriers to collaboration.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is ultimately responsible for the success of GCentral by defining its vision and mission.
Learn about GCentral from the CLA Summit 2019 - Austin presentation
In this hour long video, GCentral's leadership presents its vision: a LabVIEW community making the best version of itself through collaboration.
0:00 - 3:00 Introduction and problem statement
3:00 - 5:00 GCentral's Vision, Mission, and Organization
5:00 - 6:30 Quentin Alldredge shares his passion to grow the LabVIEW Community.
6:30 - 7:30 Fabiola De La Cueva shares her passion to see LabVIEW everywhere.
8:00 - 11:00 Jeff Kodosky shares about his involvement with and enthusiasm for GCentral.
11:00 - 12:00 GCentral's volunteers are introduced.
13:00 - 25:00 Phase 1: Enable the G Community to Find and Discover reuse code
26:00 - 35:00 Phase 2: Enable the G Community to Contribute reuse code
35:00 - 41:30 Phase 3: Enable the G Community to Co-Develop reuse code
41:30 - 45:00 Funding Plan
45:00 - 46:00 Call To Action
46:00 - 55:00 Q&A
The steering committee is a volunteer group of advisers to the Officers and Board of Directors. It is assembled jointly by the Board and Officers, and composed of leaders in the LabVIEW community.